Monday, July 25, 2016

Top Tips for the Travelling Artist

It's summer and artists are travelling with their art media - after they've had a good long hard think about what to take and how to pack it. Then - very often - they have another think!

Facebook is awash at present with photos of the complete sketching kits - prior to packing - being taken by urban sketchers to Manchester for the 2016 International Symposium of Urban Sketchers

I thought I'd remind people of two posts I've published on this blog in 2011

Charvin Oil Paints photographed in Green and Stone on the Kings Road Chelsea.

I did mean to do two more posts about top tips about travelling with watercolours and coloured pencils - and must get round to finishing this short series five years later!

Do you have any top tips for travelling with art media?

Revisiting top posts


I was away last week and am planning on having a quiet week (drawing) this week so may well revisit more blog posts of merit from the past in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.